Chitika

BidVertiser

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Selena Gomez's Celebrity Crush Is Not Justin Bieber!


Selena Gomez revealed who her celebrity crush is, and it's not Justin Bieber! The singer-actress revealed on Jimmy Kimmel Live that she had a crush on Billy Crudup, one of her Rudderless co-stars. And this has been going on long before she knew they'd be doing a project together!
image courtesy of eonline.com
Eonline.com reports:

Apparently, Selena fell for the now 46-year-old actor after seeing him as guitarist Russell Hammond in 2000's Almost Famous.

"I had a crush on him," she admitted, giggling. "I went through my whole Almost Famous phase, so I was like Penny Lane for a good month—I wore the outfits and had the hair and the glasses...and then, I found out I was going to be a part of the movie [with Billy] and it took me a minute at first, because I kind of had a little bit of a crush on him!"


Check the full story here: Selena Gomez Reveals Her Celebrity Crush (and It's Not Justin Bieber)


YOU SHOULD ALSO READ:


Open Relationships: Salvation or Doom 

5 Signs That Your Ex Wants You Back 

Forget These 10 Relationship Rules 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bidvertiser

Chitika