Chitika

BidVertiser

Friday, October 10, 2014

Shia LaBeouf Talks His Bad Boy Behavior On Ellen

Shia LaBeouf appeared on The Ellen DeGeneres Show and opened up about his "bad boy behavior." He also discussed the steps he took to get back on track. "

He said: "Man, I went through like an existential crisis, which turned into kind of like, a, explorations. I had some hiccups, some judgment errors."

You may recall that Shia "wore a paper bag" over his head during the red carpet premiere of Nymphomaniac, announcing that he was not famous anymore. "So, you wore that. And then to apologize, you did a performance piece, which that sort of was, but you did a performance piece where people could come and see you and say whatever they wanted to you," Ellen said.

image courtesy of dailymail.co.uk

The actor replied: "Yeah, we had a table with all these implements. You know, there was like an Indiana Jones whip and some pliers and...It was sort of no rules. There was a lot of negativity online. So, I thought, 'All right, well, let's see what all this negativity is all about. Let's invite it in."

"So I figured maybe someone will pull my fingernails off. Basically I was sitting there with a bag over my head in this room. And we had these one-on-one situations where we'd invite one person at a time and they can do whatever they wanted. And there was also this bowl of these really malicious tweets. So, people would come in and read them. I was sitting in there broken. I was really truly apologetic, so I was sort of like apologizing to the public in a way. So, I thought for sure people were gonna come in and be super mean from what I'd been reading. But it wasn't that way at all. It was very human. Once they got in there everything changed. They stopped looking at me as like an object they started looking at me as like a human and they were very loving. It was really human."


 

"Wow! That was very brave of you," Ellen, remarked. "And most people who do say mean things, it turns out, are the cowards and chicken that just stay there behind their keyboard."

"Well, I think it's...We both suffer from the same thing. I got into this industry because I had this void. I'm a kid of abandonment, so I thought being good at being an actor would somehow fill that void...and so I think people just really want to make a mark. So, people who are online making the comments really just want to make a mark. They want to have an effect. So, I think we suffer from the same thing, which is just a lack of attention and love."

Shia and Ellen also talked about a number of other things, including prison. Check out the video and be inspired to do good.


YOU SHOULD ALSO READ:


Wanna See Backstreet Boy Nick Carter In A Skimpy Thong? 

Below Deck's Kelley Johnson's Naked Selfie Hits The Web 

Hot Guy Of The Week: Nick Jonas 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bidvertiser

Chitika